Product Code: IMAGEXTRA
The ADS Image Extra Module Features:
- Simple Module Installation and Configuration
- Automatic installation and assignment of PROD, CTGY pages with a required item.
- Menu-Driven control for Image uploads, width, height, title/description, link and link target fields
- Built-in Import function to make importing new product fields easy.
- List of tokens and token placement suggestions to make installation quick and easy.
- Tokens can be used on any product or category associated template screens. This includes individual category and product headers/footers, category and product page headers and footers, category and product pages, etc..
- HTML and Merchant template scripting knowledge is required to make template modifications.
A testimonial from one of our valued clients:
We've been using MivaMan for several years, now. The results have been stunning.
When we have occasion to speak with customers to, for example, verify an order, we often hear that they bought from us because they liked our Website. This never happened before the extensive work done by MivaMan. But now the site is easy to navigate and customers do not have to work at making a purchase or finding something. Instead, they can quickly find what they want and buy it.
The MivaMan improvements include such things as a revamped logo, image standardization, sliders and other interactive features, feature-rich custom templates for products, feature-rich custom templates for categories, great SEO work, and a really nice look that is professional and appealing. We are still a work in progress, but wow, have we made the progress.
Our checkout process is, in my opinion, the best I have seen anywhere and I am a frequent online shopper who sees many different checkouts. Ours is simple and streamlined, guiding customers quickly through the sales funnel before they have time (or reason) to change their minds. That means higher conversions. In our case, we more than tripled the previous conversion rate.
Before MivaMan started our checkout revamping project, we identified several “choke points” with funnel visualization. These points now have only a fraction of the abandonment they used to have.
There’s more I can say, but let me leave you with this. We’ve had a few emergencies due to other parties. MivaMan has always responded quickly to identify and help solve the cause. I don’t know of any other Web design service that troubleshoots other vendors’ screwups, much less instantly and accurately. That’s amazing service.
If a product doesn't turn out to be what you wanted, you can request a refund from MivaMan Support. Important refund considerations are:
Note. Some partners have different refund policies. A refund policy stated in a product description at MivaMan overrides the MivaMan global policy
- Refunds must be requested within 30 days of purchase
- For installation or module problems, customers must have first requested developer support to resolve the issue.
- Modules must be uninstalled before a refund is given
- A restocking fee may be applicable on refunds*
- Developer Installation fees may not be refunded if the developer installation is complete
* A restocking fee may be requested in certain circumstances to cover cost-of-doing-business. Possible scenarios include:
Refunds are batched and processed weekly. In some circumstances refunds may be slightly delayed while development partners are consulted for refund authorization and / or order history.
- Customer requests refunds on multiple products
- Customers expectation of the module bears NO relation to product description
- Customers hosting account is inferior and incapable of supporting third party modules
- MivaMan products function as described but customer decides to abandon Miva Merchant as a solution
- MivaMan finds evidence of license abuse for this or other products registered to customer
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if MivaMan is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of MivaMan. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party payment option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
HC65 Box 713
United States 26270
You May Contact Us Here
Submit a ticket here
If you have additional questions on how to get your design project started today, email us with your needs. We will be happy to provide proposals on any Web design and development projects within the scope of our expertise. We price most work for a project on a fixed price basis with provisions for outgrowth priced by the hour. Generally speaking, our hourly rates are an EXTREMELY reasonable $50 for HTML coding.
We're Ready to Serve You!